Friday Night Art Journaling: Let's Draw Faces (Dec 18)
Friday, December 18, 2020: 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM EST via Zoom.
Let's make faces! Let's draw and paint and collage and make a big artful mess. We will spend the three hours of class creating a wide variety of faces using all kinds of different techniques and ideas.
If you can't draw, come to class.
If you love to draw, come to class.
If you hate faces, come to class.
If you love faces, come to class.
I truly believe that making faces is for everyone!
Please have available to you during class:
- art journal and/or loose paper
- paper for collage
- Matte Medium
- jar or container of water
- hotel room key or credit card
- paint, brushes, palette
- pens, pencils, markers, crayons
- apron and paper towel or rag
- optional: stamps, stencils, brayer, gelatin plate, fashion magazine