REPLAY: ScanNCut 2: How to Cut Fabric on June 25
This is a REPLAY of a two-hour live online class conducted through Zoom on June 25, 2020.
In order to take this class, you must own a ScanNCut 2 machine. I will be using a ScanNCut CM 650W in class. This class is intended for advanced beginners. You must:
- Be able to load and unload the mat.
Please have the following supplies available to yourself during class:
- ScanNCut 2 with Standard Blade Holder
- Brand New Standard Blade
- Optional: Washi Tape
- Standard Mat
- High Tack Fabric Support Sheet
- Fabric cut to 12x12
- Fabric with Fusible Web cut to 12x12 - the fusible web cannot be Steam-A-Seam. It must be a fusible that require ironing.
- Fabric with Starch cut to 12x12
- Fabric with Fusible Web and Starch cut to 12x12
After you make your purchase, you will receive a PDF with a link to download the video to your computer.