ScanNCut 2: How to Cut Fabric on June 25
This is a two-hour live online class conducted through Zoom on June 25, 2020 starting at 2pm EST. Class is strictly limited to 10 students to allow for plenty of interaction. I will be teaching you all about the different methods for cutting fabric with your ScanNCut 2. PLEASE NOTE: If you want to simply watch the different methods of cutting fabric and buy supplies later that's okay too.
In order to take this class, you must own a ScanNCut 2 machine. I will be using a ScanNCut CM 650W in class. This class is intended for advanced beginners. You must:
- Be able to load and unload the mat.
Please have the following supplies available to yourself during class:
- ScanNCut 2 with Standard Blade Holder
- Brand New Standard Blade
- Optional: Washi Tape
- Standard Mat
- High Tack Fabric Support Sheet
- Fabric cut to 12x12
- Fabric with Fusible Web cut to 12x12
- Fabric with Starch cut to 12x12
- Fabric with Fusible Web and Starch cut to 12x12
After class you will receive a link to the replay of the live event.
If you've never experienced Zoom before, here are links to helpful videos: