ScanNCut DX: Scanning 101 on June 22
This is a two-hour live online class conducted through Zoom on June 22, 2020 starting at 7pm EST. Class is strictly limited to 10 students to allow for plenty of interaction. I will be teaching you all about the different types of scans you can do with your ScanNCut DX. I will cover how each scan works and how to troubleshoot your scanning.
In order to take this class, you must own a ScanNCut DX machine. I will be using a ScanNCut SDX230D in class. This class is intended for advanced beginners. You must:
- Be able to load and unload the mat.
- Be able to download a zip file from an email and unzip it.
- Be able to print the items from the zip file.
Please have the following supplies available to yourself during class:
- ScanNCut DX with AutoBlade
- Scanning Mat: https://amzn.to/2zEzEPt
- Low Tack Mat
- USB Thumb Drive that is compatible with your ScanNCut
- Printed Files. Files will be emailed to you before class. You will need to print them out.
After class you will receive a link to the replay of the live event.
If you've never experienced Zoom before, here are links to helpful videos: