Art Journaling: Words Words Words - June 13
This is a two-hour live online class conducted through Zoom on Saturday, June 13, 2020 starting at 4pm EST. We will be covering:
- What to write in your art journal.
- How to disguise your handwriting so others can't read it.
- How to create block letters & shadow them.
- Using different kinds of tools to create lettering.
Please have the following supplies available to yourself during class:
- Art Journal
- Optional: Practice Paper
- Writing Tools: Pens, Pencils, Markers
- Acrylic Paint, paintbrushes, jar or container for water
If you've never experienced Zoom before, here are links to helpful videos: