ScanNCut DX: Rhinestones, Baby!
This is a two-hour live online class conducted through Zoom on August 28, 2020 starting at 4pm EST. I will be teaching you all about how to use the rhinestone kit with your ScanNCut DX, including creating custom rhinestone designs. PLEASE NOTE: If you want to simply watch the different methods and buy supplies later that's okay too.
In order to take this class, you must own a ScanNCut DX machine. I will be using a ScanNCut SDX230D in class. You must also have access to a COMPUTER to operate CanvasWorkspace during class. NO TABLETS.
This class is intended for Advanced Beginners. You must:
- Be able to load and unload the mat.
- Have a CanvasWorkspace Online account.
- Have activated the Rhinestone Kit. How to Activate.
- Have used your machine.
- Have used CanvasWorkspace Online.
Please have the following supplies available to yourself during class:
- ScanNCut DX with AutoBlade
- ScanNCut Rhinestone Kit
- Standard Mat
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Pressing Sheet (can just be a piece of fabric)
- Something to Iron the Rhinestones onto -- t-shirt, fabric, etc.
- Computer to operate CanvasWorkspace
- Optional: Hook Tool
After class you will receive a link to the replay of the live event.
If you've never experienced Zoom before, here are links to helpful videos: