ScanNCut DX: How to Cut Fabric on February 17
This is a two-hour live online class conducted through Zoom on February 17, 2021 starting at 6pm EST. I will be teaching you all about the different methods for cutting fabric with your ScanNCut DX. PLEASE NOTE: If you want to simply watch the different methods of cutting fabric and buy supplies later that's okay too.
In order to take this class, you must own a ScanNCut DX machine. I will be using a ScanNCut SDX230D in class. This class is intended for advanced beginners. You must:
- Be able to load and unload the mat.
- PLEASE UPDATE THE FIRMWARE ON YOUR MACHINE BEFORE CLASS. You can contact Brother Customer Support for assistance with this process: 1-877-BROTHER
Please have the following supplies available to yourself during class:
- ScanNCut DX with AutoBlade
- Thin Fabric AutoBlade and Holder
- Standard Mat and High Tack Fabric Support Sheet OR Fabric Mat
- Fabric cut to 12x12
- Fabric with Fusible Web cut to 12x12 -- The fusible can be most brands, but not Steam-a-Seam. It must be fusible that is ironed on to the fabric.
- Fabric with Starch cut to 12x12 -- I think Terial Magic works best.
- Fabric with Fusible Web and Starch cut to 12x12
After class you will receive a link to the replay of the live event.
If you've never experienced Zoom before, here are links to helpful videos: