ScanNCut: CanvasWorkspace for Mac - Feb 25
This is a two-hour live online class conducted through Zoom on February 25, 2021 starting at 7pm EST. I will be introducing you to CanvasWorkspace for Mac.
PLEASE NOTE: You must have access to TWO internet connected devices during class -- one to watch the zoom class AND a Mac laptop or Mac computer with internet access to play along. This class DOES NOT cover CanvasWorkspace on a tablet or iPad. It DOES NOT cover CanvasWorkspace Online or CanvasWorkspace for PC. Please do not use the same device to watch the class and use Canvasworkspace for Mac.
This class is intended for beginners. You must be using a Mac during class.
- You must establish a free CanvasWorkspace Online account before class begins and be sure that you remember/know how to login.
- You must download the latest version of CanvasWorkspace for Mac to your computer.
- Please make sure that you have updated to the most recent version of CanvasWorkspace for Mac.
- Before class I will e-mail you several files to use during class. You must be able to download them from the email and know where you saved them on your computer or laptop.
- After class you will receive a link to the replay of the live event.
If you've never experienced Zoom before, here are links to helpful videos: