Friday Night Art Journaling: Lace Pages (March 5)
Friday, March 5, 2021: 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM EST via Zoom.
Let's make beautiful lace pages in our art journals. We will spend the three hours of class learning several different methods for hand cutting gorgeous lace pages. It's easier than you think to make amazing pages (and fix your mistakes).
Please have available to you during class:
- art journal
- loose paper -- I like drawing-weight paper
- craft knife & extra blades
- self healing mat or glass mat
- tape -- washi or masking tape is best
- pencil or pen
- optional: acrylic paint, paintbrush, heat gun