Design Boot Camp Online LEVEL 2: Steal Like An Artist
March 28, 2022 - April 25, 2022. We will meet twice a week (Mondays and Thursdays 12pm-2pm EST) over Zoom.
YOU MUST BE A DESIGN BOOT CAMP GRADUATE TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS CLASS. You can take Design Boot Camp in January 2022: https://bit.ly/3DRXQdg to be ready for this class.
We will spend five weeks together focused on how to learn from other artists -- dead or alive. From color palettes to composition to value studies and beyond, you will consume the artwork of three artists of your choosing and learn how to take what you learn and apply it to your own work.
A master class with Matisse? A drawing lesson from Degas? A color tutorial from Bisa Butler? All of it is possible through a series of simple exercises and disciplined repetition. You will emerge from class with a sketchbook full of ideas (and techniques to keep generating ideas on your own) and a series of finished works of art you've created, inspired by what you've learned.
The focus here is on learning from others, but making it your own.
- Each student will work in their chosen medium and style.
- Class space is extremely limited to ensure that each student gets plenty of personal attention.
- You will, once again, have access to the Slack channel for daily conversation and sharing.
- Expect the homework to be intense. This is Boot Camp after all!
- Payment plans are available. Contact me for more info.
- There are no refunds once payment has been made.
Get ready to exercise your art muscles!