Friday Night Art Journaling: Tags (May 14)
Friday, May 14, 2021: 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM EST via Zoom.
I love to use tags in my art journal. Sometimes I make tags for an art journal page and sometimes I grab tags that I've already used to make an art journal spread come alive! Tags can even be used to repair your journal or fix wonky pages. Join me for three hours of art making fun! During the first half of class we will experiment with a number of art techniques on tags. During the second half of class we will use the tags to create all kinds of art journal pages. Learn how to make your tags stand out or blend in!
Please have available to you during class:
- art journal
- loose paper -- I like drawing-weight paper or deli paper -- something that can be collaged.
- manila tags -- different sizes are great
- tape -- washi or masking tape is best
- Tape Runner or glue stick
- pencil or pen
- acrylic paint/paintbrush/jar of water
- page protector or gallon plastic bag
- favorite art supplies such as: collage fodder, Matte Medium, markers, stamps, stencils, watercolor paint, crayons, etc.
- Optional: heat gun, apron, spray bottle of water