- In Person Classes
- Gorgeous Prints: Stamps That Pattern
Gorgeous Prints: Stamps That Pattern
Friday, March 8 - Sunday, March 10, 2023
From simple to sublime, let me take you through how to create gorgeous prints made by hand carved stamps that pattern. From tips and tricks for perfect prints to the easy keys for great pattern design, I'm sharing all of my secrets.
This class is appropriate for anyone who knows the basics of stamp carving (i.e. if you've carved a stamp before). If you've never carved and you want to sign up, I encourage you to take my online Stamp Carving 101 Class before you come to class.
- Breakfast, lunch, drinks, snacks, and supplies are included in the class fee.
- Please let me know if you have food allergies.
- Class runs from 10am-4pm each day.
- Breakfast is at 9am.
- Lunch is at 1pm.
- You may stay after class from 4-6pm to work in the studio, if you wish.
- Space is extremely limited.
- Exact Location will be provided to registered students. It is a private home in Watertown, MA.
- This space is not handicapped accessible. You must climb TWO flights of stairs to reach the attic studio.
- There are no refunds once payment has been made. If you cannot attend you are welcome to sell/give your spot to another person.
- For a local hotel, I recommend the Marriott Residence Inn in Watertown or the Hampton Inn & Suites in Watertown. Both are brand new, well located near shops and restaurants, and a short drive to my home studio.